share your recipe from playgroup on this page where it can be easily retrieved when we want to find a specific one. before you hit "post" label what kind of food it is (bottom right hand corner of your post page) and your name so we can access and find what we are looking for.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
new time?
so, julie brought up a good point that since our babes are all either transitioning from two naps to one or are already only taking one nap, maybe we should move playgroup a little earlier? i think kelly is up for it and i'm up for it. abbey, i know you're out of town and i haven't wanted to call and bug you. would you be up for an earlier playgroup?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Ash,
Yeah, of course! I am easy.
Whoops! That was me who commented above. I didn't know I was on my friends account.
Post a Comment